Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Month Late

Has it really been a month since my last post?  My life has been in quite an upheaval, and I have been uncomfortable at the idea of posting Tarot information publicly.  Things are in a holding pattern now, so I will return to my weekly post during the Columbus Day weekend.  I'll have all day Sunday and Monday to contemplate what I'll post about. 

My guess is that I'll be posting about some of the major arcana.  I don't put nearly enough time into the major arcana.  The minor arcana catch my interest so much more because they are cyclical and in patterns (four elements, ten numbers, etc.).  Perhaps there's a pattern in the major arcana that I don't see...  Well, I'll be thinking about where I want go with the major arcana because I need to put more time into them.  Maybe I'll even figure out why I leave them out so often!

No comments: